Our Hata Cares Meals program provides well deserved meals for hard working members of our communty.
Prepared by Chef Ernest Limcaco, Y. Hata Corporate Sous Chef, in our ChefZone Community Kitchen, meals are provided to hard workers in the first responder, culinary, education, and sustainability industries. In April 2021, Chef prepared lunch for the staff at Hale Kipa, an organization dedicated to helping at-risk youth and their family. Meals included:
- Duet of Braised Boneless Short Ribs
- Whole Grain Dijonnaise paired with a Scampi a`la Provencale
- Roasted Garlic and True Mashed Potatoes
- Mixed Greens with a Creamy Ginger Dressing
- White Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Cookie