It all started on March 3, 1913, in Hilo, Hawaii by Yoichi and Naeko Hata. 108 years later, we are committed to serving our island communities more than ever.
The past 12 months of COVID-19 have been challenging, but we came together as One Community, One ‘Ohana, to support one another and we made magic!
- Donated hundreds of lunches to frontline workers, first responders, and teachers.
- Distributed almost 15,0000 items sold through ChefZone CurbSide.
- Donated over 130,000 lbs. of food to vulnerable members of our community.
- Participated in state-wide community food distributions.
- Packed 30,000 food boxes for our local non-profit partners.
As we continue to server our purpose in the community, we are now more focused than ever in supporting our PARTNER CUSTOMERS as they continue to recover and succeed.